Audit reports 2013-2014
Information contained in this publication or product may be reproduced, in part or in whole, and by any means, for personal or public non-commercial purposes, without charge or further permission, unless otherwise specified.
You are asked to:
- Exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- Indicate both the complete title of the materials reproduced, as well as the author organization; and
- Indicate that the reproduction is a copy of an official work that is published by the Government of Canada and that the reproduction has not been produced in affiliation with, or with the endorsement of the Government of Canada.
Commercial reproduction and distribution is prohibited except with written permission from the Government of Canada’s copyright administrator, Public Works and Government Services of Canada (PWGSC). For more information, please contact PWGSC at: 613-996-6886 or at: email@example.com.
Public Service Commission of Canada
22 Eddy Street
Gatineau, Québec K1A 0M7
This report is also available on our Web site.
Print: Catalogue No.: SC1-4/2014
PDF: Catalogue No.: SC1-4/2014E-PDF
Printed in Canada
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, represented by the Public Service Commission of Canada, 2014
Table of Contents
- 1 – Introduction
- 2 – Follow-up audit of the Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages
- 3 – Follow-up audit of the Parole Board of Canada
- 4 – Audit of Public Safety Canada
- 5 – Audit of Statistics Canada
- 6 – Audit of Veterans Affairs Canada
- 7 – Follow-up audit of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- 8 – Audit of Employment and Social Development Canada
- Date modified: